The blister packaging of medicines is filled with medicines by vacuum suction (blistering) or compression-molded blister, and then using aluminum foil (blister aluminum foil) and other covering materials, and the pressure and the temperature and time conditions and conditions The foam substrate is heat-sealed. Blister aluminum foil is one of the main forms of pharmaceutical packaging, and is suitable for mechanized packaging of solid preparations such as tablets, capsules, suppositories, and pills.
8011 medicine aluminum foil can be used for capsule aluminum foil plate, which is the flat side of our common capsule plate; 8021 aluminum foil is mostly used for the concave and convex side of the capsule plate, which has good deep drawing performance; 1060 aluminum foil is used for aluminum foil gasket, which is the position of the medicine bottle cap .
1. Please note that aluminum foil prices cannot be judged solely on alloys. Even if the alloys are the same, thickness, width, length, and temperature are all factors that affect its price. A different factor may affect its price fluctuation.
2. The alloy and specifications are from the blister aluminum foil itself. Objective factors, as well as the market price of aluminum ingots, and the transportation distance are factors that affect their prices.
3. Because each aluminum foil manufacturer's process and raw material selection are different, the blister aluminum foil products provided will also be different. Consult the aluminum foil manufacturer for the specific price.
1. The blister aluminum foil produced is smooth and smooth, without pinholes and black silk. It is clean, uniform in color, non-marked, non-toxic and tasteless, safe and hygienic.
2. The surface is flat, the coating is uniform, there are no dense, continuous, periodic pinholes, and the content of heavy metals does not exceed 0.25 parts per million.
3. Pay attention to ventilation, moisture-proof, dust-proof, sun-proof, mildew-proof, anti-corrosive candle gas and liquid during storage. The distance between the packaging box and the floor and wall is about 100mm, which meets the production and storage standards of blister aluminum foil.
When the blister aluminum foil is used to make a blister package, it can be crushed with a little pressure during use, which is convenient for patients to take medicines and convenient to carry. Its market development potential is huge in the future.
WhatsApp / Viber / Wechat