Material Application: Areas requiring insulation
Product: 1235 aluminum foil, 8011 aluminum foil
What is insulation foil?
Most of the tapes used in daily life are basically plastics and cloth materials. You can paste various things in your life. Tapes are also used in areas where electromagnetic shielding is required in the product, which is made of iinsulation foil. It can also cooperate with the joint of all aluminum foil composite materials, the sealing of the puncture point of the insulation nail and the repair of the damaged area.
Different alloys of insulation foil
Thickness: 0.02 / 0.03 / 0.05 / 0.08 / 0.09 / 0.095mm
Width: 500 / 1000mm
Thickness: 0.022 / 0.026 / 0.028 / 0.03 / 0.04 / 0.05mm
Insulation foil 1235 aluminum foil and 8011 aluminum foil alloy have different compositions. The difference in process is the annealing temperature. The annealing temperature of 1235 aluminum foil is lower than that of 8011 aluminum foil. The difference between the finished aluminum foil tape 1235 aluminum foil and the 8011 aluminum foil is that the strength is slightly different. The tensile strength of the 8011 aluminum foil is higher than that of the 1235 aluminum foil. Higher than.
How to judge the quality of the insulation foil?
How to judge the quality of the insulation foil? We have summarized some points to share with you.
1. No oil stains, pinholes, glitter, bumps, scratches, wrinkles, etc. on the layout.
2. Flat version, the wave is less than 6 / m, and the wave height is less than 1mm.
3. Thickness tolerance ± 4%, width ± 1mm.
4. Rolls that require meters must be cut according to the requirements of the card. When the number of meters at the end of the material is not enough, contact the relevant personnel in time to cut.
5. The trimming quality is free of burr, tower shape, channeling layer, lotus leaf edge and flanging.
Copyright © 2022 Mingtai Aluminum All Rights Reserved.